Sunday 12 September 2021

THYSLEF


                               THYSELF






you asked me to describe  myself 
I thought and thought and thought how I see thyself
I fell short of words
had phrases curled up in herds
I looked at the mirror for inspiration 
just saw rays of aberration
an undefined body
trying hard to fit in the box of a toady
looked at the water for a reflection
saw a scattering wave of projection
gaped  at the sky for a sign
but the stars did not align
elements nor words could I find to describe myself
and I thought and thought and thought how I see thyself     

                                                                                       pakhi

                                                      Will love to read your views!
Drop em below!!!🎈

9 comments:

  1. Beautifully played with words as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent narration...keep it up dear Pakhi.God bless you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing combination of words Dear Pakhi. Keep it up. U can go places!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been a pleasure to read your composition. Carry on with your creativity which will sharpen your presentation. Wish you all the best.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete

ART

                                    ART what does an artist do of pain she dwells in his pain she lives her pain of love she lets the pain e...