Sunday 29 August 2021

ICE

                                     ICE




I don't mean to scare you
but I carry winter in my bones
and when the winter burns
the glaciers in me groan
when the ice thickens
it forms layers on my heart
for which I spend days to shove
carefully removing  every coat
there is beauty in the ice of me
the frost on my lashes shine in the breeze
and on the frozen lake of my love
you skate smoothly 
feeling every move gracefully
but when push comes to shove
you choose to leave
and the blizzard hits
the storm strikes
the rime of me fights to keep  alive


                                                                 pakhi  


                                                     Will love to read your views!
Drop em below!!!🎈

9 comments:

  1. Superb lines.. excellent keep flowing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gave me goose bumps.... Keep it up sweetie... Seems soooo real...
    Much love n hugs ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent keep it up..
    God bless you ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel jittery reading it. .it's so so deep

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feelings and emotions are strange corners and not always even place appropriate, forget people...
    Layers of learnt or established behavioural norms and patterns cast many a shadow over thoughts and sometimes it is a struggle to touch one's real self.
    Experiences clothe our being and add strength to our character, enabling us to find our way through the physical world.
    When this Strength and Independence of mind take the driver's seat (as we navigate emotions and relations), the boat will sail steady. Waters may get choppy now and then and storms may threaten but your belief in yourself will guide you.... 'cause it is not your heart that someone is hackng at, it is just your ego which wants you to come on top everytime and not let go. Happiness is beyond ego..in every form and shape, every action, every happening....It is always there, always within reach...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent 👌 keep it up 👍🏻

    ReplyDelete

ART

                                    ART what does an artist do of pain she dwells in his pain she lives her pain of love she lets the pain e...