Sunday 22 August 2021

2AM

                                     2 AM




it's 2AM I am standing at my window 
gaping at the moon 
sometimes  mesmerized by its beauty
somedays its bright  exasperates me 

Its 2AM music playing in my room
I am all alone 
the beats dance in my veins
the lyrics find cushions in my head

Its 2AM a book in my hand
I am living another life
the emotions they feel
the days they live

Its 2AM a soft breeze whispers the enigma  
I goggle at the road
a single car passing by with eerie ease
the silence is heavenly

Its 2AM a single light lights in stillness
stillness in breath 
a past in yesterday 
a future today


Its 2AM my eyes drenched in sleep
I draw the curtains
stop the music
close the book 
switch off the light
and drift off to sleep 

                                        pakhi  


                                                     Will love to read your views!
Drop em below!!!🎈




4 comments:

  1. Its 2 Am and i eat midnight snacks ✌

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very nice...God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You reminded me of my Army days - sitting atop a mountain, no soul in sight for kilometres, days on end...just the lovely silence, whistling of wind, clouds rising through valley below, an occasional bird chirping (short spring)..a thick blanket of snow over entire landscape shining white in moonlight at night...what peace, what calm!!...wow!...thanks Pakhi...

    ReplyDelete

ART

                                    ART what does an artist do of pain she dwells in his pain she lives her pain of love she lets the pain e...