Sunday 8 August 2021

SHE

                                   SHE


she is poetry 
she has flaws
she is art
she has scars

she is not the colours
but she is the emotion behind them
life not in monotone
but in jolly orange and bad blue bright

she is largely out of their control
not bound in the chains of mankind
but free from the bondage of 
they dread her next move
they fear her complete existence

she is loved by all
but not by her
she wakes up every morning 
to fight the demons within
while the ones outside wait 

she is captivating 
she is mysterious
she is labyrinth 
you would love to get lost in

she is independent
need nobody for she can run her own show
she makes her choices
which often make you turn

she is not the sweetest soul 
you have known
she is firey
she is bitter
she is ice
but she melts to

she is not pretty 
she is not attractive
she won't catch your eyes in your glances
but her aura will draw you 


she does not have stars  in her eyes 
no, the sun doesn't  shine when she smiles 
cuz she is raw 
she is real
she is the truth we hold

                                      pakhi



I am not perfect but I crave perfection to a point it's devastating, it's unhealthy. But slowly I have begun to realise that there is no definition of perfection. Perfection is an expectation set high in the sky by our own minds, which is often perceived by our brain to be our motive.  I am a mess, my laughter does not hold the world no my eyes don't sparkle when I smile but I am happy. I have hundreds of flaws, I have scars deeply rooted within. I carry them around like they are a part of me, and they are, but now a happy part. I like being a royal mess, this mess helps me breathe and the chaos keeps me alive.  I am raw and real and that is the most attractive part of me.  


A big thank you to all my readers with the last post we crossed 600 + views. 😁😁😁😁
     
                                                           Will love to read your views!
Drop em below!!!🎈

9 comments:

  1. She’s not what they want her to be
    Her face glistens with ecstacy💗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazingly written Pakhi..... Every girl can relate to this poem as her own self..... God bless u sweetie.... Keep writing n inspiring...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome... Its so awesome... Speaachless🤐

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well put - raw is real and real has dimensions beyond reason and worldly understanding... The more real, the more true, the more beautiful, farther it is from world's eye which endeavours to keep everything bound within its realm of reason as it understands...
    There is nothing in nature without flaws and yet it's beauty is endless...and that is how it translates to all it's creations...
    Perfection is a myth, a formless creation used as a tool to judge... It doesn't exist. Our scriptures have given beautiful description of perfection and how it doesn't exist...
    Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly exceptional....lovely creation 💚

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very true.... awesome 👍Pakhi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful 🥰, god bless you pakhi .

    ReplyDelete

ART

                                    ART what does an artist do of pain she dwells in his pain she lives her pain of love she lets the pain e...