Sunday 1 August 2021

PARALLEL WORDS

                     PARALLEL WORLDS


we all dwell here
I partly do too
but I stay there more 
a separate world


A parallel universe
in my crumpet
a world that feeds on me
concomitantly lets me breathe

it thinks a lot
it overthinks a lot
it makes up stories
it manipulates the gone
it deduces the coming
 
if I smile too bright
it questions my beam
if I cry too loud 
it makes me doubt

It criticises every move of mine
and replays every sentence 
the vinyl is stuck at a point 
the words embedded in my heart in handwriting so fine

 
it needs me to be phlegmatic
but competes me to Be emotive
it's a constant war

its a battlefield
sometimes I bleed 
sometimes on people 
sometimes on paper
and I don't like to 

but at the end of the day
I return to my parallel world
for the world gives me comfort honestly
but destroys me simultaneously
                                      
                      
 
                                                   pakhi


BE VULNERABLE
 BE EMOTIVE 
LAUGH-CRY 
FEEL  THAT EMOTION
GOOD BAD HAPPY SAD MIXED COMPLICATED EVERYTHING
We are human beings and well GOD intended us to have emotions. No sweetie! we are not robots and how long can u hold back. Laugh the loudest, cry the nosiest because when push comes to shove we have hearts. Delicate, tender, nurturing, growing tearing, breaking and we need to live that heart.
No one is cold, no one is ice, no one is made a stone we choose to hide. When not reciprocated when not acknowledged when not appreciated we begin to hide behind walls. Walls so high they become difficult to tear.
But hey! It is good to feel and you no longer need to hide.
SEEK HELP WHEN IT STARTS EATING YOU



                                                             
                                                                   
                                                      
                                                        Will love to read your views!
Drop em below!!!🎈









12 comments:

  1. Each word so true... Always feel free to let it out.. Do not let it crumble you, shatter you but come out smarter, stronger and all healed... Proud of you sweetie.. Keep it up 💓💓❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. You excel each time Pakkhi dear ❤️😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. dudeee it’s sooo-🥺💗💗

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your so talented ❤️💙

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great!!!! It needs courage to accept yourself. Pakhi, through your words many will be encouraged to be themselves.lots of love 💕 to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Struggles of mind and body make one stronger...
    People, circumstances, environment make heavy demands on one's concious - everything and everyone wants to change you or modify(?) :) you to suit their thinking/purpose.
    But as our Krishna says, one tends to return to ones गुण.
    Recognition and standing to your गुण is what differentiates you, defines you.
    Here's wishing you strength and wisdom in all your journeys...
    Keep going!!
    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's awesome Pakhi.we are proud of you.lots of love and blessings.

    ReplyDelete

ART

                                    ART what does an artist do of pain she dwells in his pain she lives her pain of love she lets the pain e...