Sunday 11 July 2021

MY FIRST MAN

                                      

                             MY FIRST MAN




I held your finger first at your 30
I am still holding your finger at your 45
I will hold your finger on your 75 85 95 105
Cuz when the world goes dim 
when the lights fade out
when the storm brews within
you are my light fight and flight😉


when it's 2 and I can't sleep 
cuz my mind runs faster 
than my brain can perceive
you hold me close
you hold me tight
you keep me safe

 you stand in the corner and smile
and I know I am gonna be alright
as you are right beside me
beaming  at me faintly
telling me it is worth a fight
I can do it if I want
I could mend it if I like

well you are the only  love of my life
just please don't tell your wife

your finger will always be the one
I will look for even if I hit a home run
I will always be your little girl
bumping and falling everywhere with a twirl

 &                                                   

My first man, you will always be 
logically protecting and saving me 

                                                    Pakhi


                                                          HAPPY BIRTHDAY PA 💕
 
     



10 comments:

  1. Very sweet message...
    Happy birthday 🥳

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely loved your writing 💝💝Keep going Pakhi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, fathers always hold the corner safe for you.
    Mother is the caution you need to keep your ear open to and father is that dry stone in the middle of the puddle that you can happily keep returning to whenever you get your feet wet...🙂👍🏽🙂👍🏽

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me miss my dad even more,❣️👏

    ReplyDelete

ART

                                    ART what does an artist do of pain she dwells in his pain she lives her pain of love she lets the pain e...