Sunday 10 October 2021

WE WERE THE STRAY


                       WE WERE  THE STRAY







you were my vandalised victory
now a hallucinating history
I see in you places
the mosaic of your pieces

I feel you in my veins 
every time it rains
my lips tremble
when your name fumbles

you have left evinces of yourself
the seeds you planted
now grow in me
and I water them every day 
 
 All our memories are a blur
the blacks mixed with whites
with yellows and blues splashing on them

we were melancholy wrapped in life
we were the stray 
in universe of homes 


                                                      pakhi






3 comments:

  1. Dear Pakhi,
    Your words are thought provoking and makes one dig deep. Glad to have someone around who can help others touch so many diverse emotions..
    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful...keep writing. God bless you

    ReplyDelete

ART

                                    ART what does an artist do of pain she dwells in his pain she lives her pain of love she lets the pain e...